Study NSW is collecting your personal information for the purposes of:
- Processing your application for access to the My Legal Mate app
- Contacting you to discuss the outcome of your application
- Providing you with information and guidance
- Contacting you for the purpose of processing and auditing your application
- Reporting uptake and program quality
- Other directly related purposes.
Even though you are not required by law to provide the above information, if you do not provide any relevant information when requested, your application may be rejected, or delayed, if the information is necessary to make a decision on your application.
Study NSW will not provide your personal information to any other third parties, with the exception of Practera, for any purposes not already stated in this privacy statement, or to which you have not otherwise consented, unless Study NSW is required, or authorised, by law to do so.
Study NSW may share de-identified information for research and statistical purposes. De-identified information and aggregate data will be provided to third parties outside of Study NSW.
Study NSW will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
For further details about how Study NSW collects and manages personal information, and how you can access and correct it, visit www.investment.nsw.gov.au/privacy.