2016 - wrapping up another great year
14 December 2016
2016 - WRAPPING UP ANOTHER GREAT YEAR
Date: 14 December 2016
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our stakeholders from the international education sector in NSW, our Advisory Board and most importantly our international students for their support in 2016.
StudyNSW is working hard to make Sydney and NSW a great destination for our international students, in partnership with sector stakeholders.
The StudyNSW team delivered some exciting initiatives this year which aimed to enhance the experience of all international students studying in our state. Highlights include:
- Our NSW International Student Welcome Desk at Sydney Airport
- Our NSW Global Scope Work Integrated Learning program
- Our Service NSW International Student Support Service
- Redfern Legal Centre‘s free legal advice service
- Our annual NSW International Student Awards at Sydney Opera House
- Our annual International Student Employability Forum
On behalf of the StudyNSW team I would like to extend our best wishes for the holiday season and for an exciting 2017!